LinPlug Octopus VSTi
The Octopus is a Dual-Matrix synthesizer containing one Matrix for Oscillator/Filter frequency modulation synthesis and another Matrix for general modulation. The key component for building a sound is the instrument’s 8 oscillators, Sampler, 2 filters and 32 envelopes. These components are all it needs to create anything from classic “old school” FM timbres to complex sounds far beyond those possible with conventional FM synthesis. Editing the Octopus is a breeze, because all controls are located on a single panel which is always on view, so you can see at a glance any synth parameter.
The Dual Matrix Synthesizer
* Hybrid Frequency Modulation and Sampling synthesis
* opends vast new soundscapes with 10 modulation sources and 8 modulation destinations
* 350 excellent presets in a wide range of styles made by Nico Herz, Pro-Sounds, Summa, and Tim Conrardy.
* full cross-modulation, adjustable feedback for every oscillator
* 8 additive oscillators using sample-based or user defined waveforms
* Two independent multimode filters, are available as FM sources
* Up to 32 envelopes with multiple, syncable segments, freerun, loop and adjustable slopes
* Graphical envelope editor with sophisticated editing functions
* Envelopes can be used to modulate a wide range of parameters including amplitude, mix, panning, pitch, frequency, phase, cutoff and resonance of filters
* Stereo effects section with 4 effects (Parametric EQ, Chorus, Delay and Reverb)
* Two step sequencers each with up to 32 steps each
* 12 voice polyphonic
For more information, please visit this products webpage
You may buy LinPlug Octopus or download it on our site. This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 May, 2009.